Some Ideas

Have a idea for us? Need some help? Post here.

Some Ideas

Unread postby Kryzys » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:36 pm

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Last edited by Kryzys on Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kryzys

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Some Ideas

Unread postby DJIJ » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Little late but....

1) Podcast is a good idea we could do it monthly with each dj in rotation, played on air and available for download.
Could be a short top 10 or something, share your ideas for this
(applys to all the dj's)

2) EP yes, were looking to release one on the same day as the b'day bash, a bonus for the people that cant make it :)

3) iTunes, SORTED!(iTunes>Radio>Electronica>EmergencyFM) along with others were now listed on

Kryzys wrote:Spam all the world with emergencyfm.com ! You must have over 1 000 fans on facebook before 2012 !

<< DONE :D
DJIJ
Site Admin

Unread postby BluPhoenix » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:12 pm

*Podcasts rawwwk, like getting freebies with magazines, u listen live and then get to take it away with you, in a nice tidy package, combo between a Doggy bag and 'having yr cake and eating it'!! i'm always annoying the 1xtra djs re downloadable podcasts, but sum ovvem are well uptite, saying it stops ppl listening to the Replay. Idiots - we want both / all options, and 'ratings' shud be overall, altho breakdown of the diff media could be potentially interesting re cost efficiency yada yada yada.. Like :D
*EP, joooooyyyyyyyy - should by marketed very heavily in conjunction with event itself..
*cant remember the 3rd thing...
o well 2 outta 3 aint bad :)
Ahhh - i-tunes... i-tunes?? :?:
look 4ward to hearing more bout i-tunes, as long as it doesnt impact on My bottom line, lollzz, not 2much anyway...
thank u verrry much for taking the time to read this far.. :D
BluPhoenix

Unread postby DJIJ » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:25 pm

BluPhoenix wrote:Ahhh - i-tunes... i-tunes?? :?:
look 4ward to hearing more bout i-tunes

He meant our listing in the radio directory of the iTunes software :)

DJIJ wrote: 3) iTunes, SORTED! (iTunes > Radio > Electronica > EmergencyFM)

I guess when we have the EP and podcasts ready we can list those in iTunes also.
Not sure if iTunes allows free track downloads though? Wil look into it :thumbup:
DJIJ
Site Admin

Unread postby iL Phantazma » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:48 am

I like the podcast idea. I have a random generator program to pick the dj. It would also help to get our name out there. A podcast does include more than just mixing. Announcing the tunes and any information related to the label would be helpful.
iL Phantazma

Unread postby OnesNzeroS » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:17 am

I agree bout the podcast/iTunes too, another way to get your name out/ listeners is have a day where you pick random folks that tune and are logged in the chat (have a track and upload it a week or so in advance to location of your liking, then post event notice on their Facebook about (Tune into EmergencyFM for the Unsigned hour two hour show) with the link... Then are dropped into a hat and get a chance to get one of their tracks played live and or mixed'

posted from cell please excuse typos :s

~ Ones
~ Ones
OnesNzeroS

Unread postby BluPhoenix » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:18 pm

like idea of listners havin input into selection of who's podcast goes up - interaction always good, cos ppl will wanna see if 'their' choice got it or not... kinda ?monthly? emfm chart/awards kinda ting (altho am usually huge fan of random, obvs, jus not in this case, if u wanna make most of feedback-loop & encourage ppl to interact more etc - cud be useful in future, for other marketing exercises too) :thumbup:
BluPhoenix

Return to Support, Suggestions & Updates